Trunk Or Treat is a community event that Capital does every year! We aim to create a safe environment for families to safely take their kids trick or treating. We do this by having a large amount of families, friends, small group members, or volunteers Host trunks. We decorate them in elaborate and fun themes that allow kids to walk though our parking-lot going from trunk to trunk getting happy smiling faces and some delicious candy! If you would like to host a trunk, donate some candy, or just simply want to be a part please click the button below!
Trunk Guidelines & FAQ
- How do I register to host a trunk? To register Click The Button Below and Check “Host A Trunk”. Trunks are to be registered as soon as possible so you can hear from the Trunk Team Leader and receive the necessary info to have a fun and successful Trunk or Treat.
- What does it mean to host a trunk? Hosting a trunk consists of decorating your trunk and dressing up if you choose. Please, nothing too scary! Each trunk should bring at least 15 lbs. of candy to hand out.
- When can I come set up my trunk on event day? Trunk set-up begins at 2:30 pm. Check in with the Trunks Team Leader when you arrive, and you will be placed in a parking spot. All trunks are to be in place, decorated and ready by 3:30 pm so come early. Also, please stay in place until the traffic and pedestrian attendants dismiss you.
- What do I do at Trunk or Treat? At trunk or treat we pass out candy to families from our community. This means an adult is to stay with each vehicle during the entire event.
- What if it’s raining? Trunk or treat goes on even if it’s raining! Please dress warmly, feel free to bring a canopy (no bigger than 10×10) and a camping chair.
- If you have more questions please visit our event page on our website for Trunk or Treat where you will find more information or you can fill out the form for more information ☺